Renew Your Membership
With new perspectives shaping public policies every day, you need to be well informed. As a Member of the Population Reference Bureau, you will receive reliable information on United States and world population trends—properly analyzed and clearly presented in readable language. PRB publications cover environment, health, education, economic development, migration, culture, race, families—all the issues affecting our lives and our future. We welcome you to join PRB today.
You will receive these benefits:
- A new Population Bulletin mailed to you twice a year. These Bulletins cover an important population topic in depth and offer insightful policy analysis and up-to-date data. The February Bulletin focuses on the United States, and the August Bulletin is the summary report for PRB's annual World Population Data Sheet.
- The latest World Population Data Sheet, a comprehensive reference tool that summarizes and compares demographic measures and population facts for all countries and regions of the world.
- Complimentary copies of special publications throughout the year, including a special KIDS COUNT report from the Annie E. Casey Foundation.
- Discounts on PRB materials purchased in bulk.
- The personal satisfaction of contributing to PRB's crucial mission to inform, empower, and advance.
- Individual: $50
- Library: $75
- Corporation: $300
- PRB Lifetime Member: $5,000