We listened to feedback from site visitors, partners, collaborators, and design experts. Then we worked with the design and development team at Alley Interactive to create a website that makes it easier to find and share content, use our many online knowledge tools, engage with PRB, and get to know our people.
The site is all about you, the visitor. It provides a more visually compelling, interactive experience. We also optimized the experience on mobile devices, even in our new Data Center.
The site is also highly modular, meaning that what you see now is only the beginning. We will be adding more features over the coming year. To receive updates, sign up for our e-newsletter at the bottom of this page.
Explore our content:
- Focus Areas–The breadth of PRB’s activity by subject. Aging, Gender, Youth, and more.
- Resources–Find content by type (data sheets, visual products, Population Bulletins, etc.).
- Data–The new Data Center, the successor to our previous DataFinder, has advanced its visual presentation, interactivity, and exportability. Link to our World Population Data Sheet microsite, www.worldpopdata.org.
- Insights–Where PRB researchers, data analysts, policy analysts, and communication experts share insights about their analysis, projects, and observations on the ground.
Learn about PRB and engage with us:
- About–Our mission, capabilities, and vision; our people; and our results.
- What We Do–Our Programs and Projects, Capacity Strengthening, and Community-building activities.
- Work With Us–Engage PRB in several ways—as a partner, member, donor, fellow, or employee.
Another way to learn about PRB: Explore our new digital Annual Report.
Want to know more? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.