Webcast: 2007 World Population Data Sheet
- For Internet Explorer users: view webcast here. (Time: 34 minutes)
- For Firefox and Mac users: view webcast here. (Windows Media: 160 kbps)
(August 2007) The Population Reference Bureau released its 2007 World Population Data Sheet on Aug. 16, 2007, at the National Press Club in Washington. DC.
The theme of this year’s data sheet was “Malnutrition Is a Major Contributor to Child Deaths.” Presenters at the briefing were:
- Bill Butz, president of PRB, “Introduction”
- Carl Haub, senior demographer: “World Population Trends”
- Richard Skolnik, director of international programs, “Malnutrition”
- Linda Jacobsen, director of domestic programs, “United States Population Trends”
This webcast shows the briefing in its entirety. Each presenter illustrated his or her remarks with a series of Powerpoint Graphics, which are synchronized with the presenter’s remarks.