Within Reach: Expanding Access to Safe Abortion is a multimedia advocacy tool to frame policy discussion around safe abortion, particularly in Africa.
Produced by Population Reference Bureau under the SAFE ENGAGE project, the presentation uses the latest data and evidence to illustrate how policy changes can decrease maternal mortality by improving equitable access to safe abortion services. Advocates can use this new resource to make the case for safe abortion with policy audiences and influencers around the world.
The presentation, authored by Lori Ashford, consultant, and Marissa Pine Yeakey, program director, was developed with guidance from a global Technical Advisory Group of researchers, advocates, and medical professionals.
Within Reach: Expanding Access to Safe Abortion
- Video (MP4, 493 MB)
- Presentation for PC (ZIP, 145 MB)
- Presentation HTML5 (ZIP, 119 MB)
- Presentation Guide (PDF, 724 KB)
- Key Messages (PDF, 443 KB)
- Social Media Toolkit
- Modular Presentation (PPT, 166 MB)
Objectifs à notre portée Vidéo SAFE Global Engage
- Vidéo (MP4, 523 MB)
- Présentation pour PC (ZIP, 164 MB)
- Présentation (PPT, 228 MB)
- Guide de Présentation (PDF, 1 MB)
- Messages Clés (PDF, 1 MB)