- Download presentation in English, without narration (ZIP: 44MB) | French, without narration (ZIP: 44MB) (Right-click and choose “save link as” to save to your computer)
- Download presentation in English, with narration (MP4: 341MB) | French, with narration (ZIP: 210MB) (Right-click and choose “save link as” to save to your computer)
- Download Presentation Guide in English (PDF: 1MB)
- Download Presentation Script in (English PDF: 611KB) (French PDF: 620KB)
- Download Key Messages Handout in (English PDF: 1.63MB) (French PDF: 1.62MB)
- Download Presentation References in English (PDF: 2.88MB)
PRB’s ENGAGE presentation “The Time is Now: Invest in Sexual and Reproductive Health for Young People,” delivers compelling, evidence-based messages about how sexual and reproductive health investments protect the health and well-being of young people and, at the same time, advance social and economic development. The presentation is designed to promote policy dialogue and prioritize sexual and reproductive health for young people as a national development issue in sub-Saharan Africa. Target audiences include government policymakers, civic and religious leaders, health sector leaders, program officials, youth advocates, and journalists.
Developed under the USAID-funded Informing DEcisionmakers to Act (IDEA) project, this and other ENGAGE presentations examine the relationship between family planning, reproductive health and sustainable national development. These dynamic, multimedia presentations, appropriate for a variety of developing country contexts, engage global leaders and country-level policymakers in critical discussions about family planning, reproductive health and the intersection with other key development issues.
“The Time is Now: Invest in Sexual and Reproductive Health for Young People” is available with and without a voiceover, in both English and French. The presentation can be downloaded from the PRB website or streamed via PRB’s YouTube channel in English and French; CD-ROMs are also available on request. A presentation guide is available to provide facilitators with skills and resources to effectively deliver and lead discussion about the presentation.
With funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development, IDEA—Informing Decisionmakers to Act—increases support among policy audiences for effective health and population programs around the world. By increasing the flow of accurate, understandable information about population, family planning, and reproductive health to policy audiences, IDEA enhances efforts carried out by civil society, the public sector, the development community, and donors. Under IDEA, PRB has developed a series of dynamic multimedia ENGAGE presentations to engage global leaders and country-level policymakers in issues related to family planning, reproductive health, and other key development issues.